sustantivo (plural igual or Peigans)
- A member of a North American Indian people of the Blackfoot confederacy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- White Calf, one of the leaders of the southern Piegans, remembered the Blackfeet wandering around, not knowing where they were going or where they were.
- The Blackfoot Nation is actually a confederation of several distinct tribes, including the South Piegan, the Blood, the North Piegan, and the North Blackfoot.
- En route to join to rest of the expedition, they had their first and only encounter with Blackfeet, in which two Piegans were killed.
from Blackfoot Piikániwa.
Más definiciones de PeiganDefinición de Peigan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.