Any of a finite number of shapes that are components of a spatially non-periodic two- or three-dimensional tiling.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Here are some ready-to-photocopy Penrose tiles for you to photocopy and cut-out and experiment with making tiling patterns.
- The classic Penrose tiles consist of two rhombi.
- As the first building in the world to use the Penrose tile, the hall indicates our commitment to the forefront of technology and to the scholarships that create it, integrate it and disseminate it.
1970s: named after Roger Penrose (born 1931), British mathematical physicist.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This page describes how I constructed my computer desk counter top patterned with Penrose-tiled veneers.