(also Persian rug)
- A carpet or rug woven in Iran in a traditional design incorporating stylized symbolic imagery, or made elsewhere in such a style.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some of the most beautiful Persian carpets were woven in the nineteenth century.
- He appears to be influenced by the designs of Persian rugs, by musical scores and by the Pattern & Decoration movement.
- At the first signs of heat, people roll up their Persian rugs and carpeting and store them away in mothballs for at least 5 months.
Más definiciones de Persian carpetDefinición de Persian carpet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.