Definición de Phaeophyceae en inglés:
A class of lower plants that comprises the brown algae.
- Class Phaeophyceae, division Heterokontophyta (or phylum Heterokonta, kingdom Protista); formerly division Phaeophyta
- For marine plants, the argument would be different if we accepted the limited overnight acid accumulation in the Phaeophyceae as CAM, in view of the large biomass production of kelp.
- Phaeophyceae, or giant kelp, is a brown algae that is generally found in a costal, temperate, marine environment.
- There have been known several methods for preparing alginic acid or its alkali salts from the Phaeophyceae.
Definición de Phaeophyceae en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan