Definición de Picard en inglés:
2The dialect of French spoken in Picardy.
- Douai did not escape French cultural influence; the shift from Picard to Parisian French in the documentary record is a fairly obvious example, and the penetration of Roman law is another.
- However, the same speaker reported that he could not understand his grandmother when she spoke Picard.
- Most of them spoke Picard, Norman or Orléanais as well as French.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to Picardy, its inhabitants, or their dialect.
- The three of them are going at it in rapid-fire Picard accents, I can barely understand it so long as I don't attempt to actually speak.
- The curve of the Picard horn, described as pringle-like, would also explain why these background blobs are elliptical, rather than circular.
- When Guise heard that Henry was moving troops into the suburbs of the capital, he demanded that the Picard garrisons be withdrawn immediately.
Definición de Picard en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan