- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With a few notable exceptions, such as Tennyson's Ode on the Death of the Duke of Wellington, the Pindaric ode was not congenial to Victorian sensibilities.
- With its twin roots in the Pindaric and the Horatian forms, the ode has always accommodated the vocal and the choral.
- The centrepiece is a set of Pindaric odes about history, poetry, politics and love, each 23 lines long and preceded by an epigraph from the diaries of the poet Cesare Pavese.
Definición de Pindar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.