- A member of any of various North American Indian peoples who formerly inhabited the Great Plains area.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His introduction to the Plains Indians Wars came in Kansas in 1867.
- Grinnell's essential message was this: Plains Indians are human beings with histories of their own.
- An Indian, especially a Plains Indian, would never be that vulnerable for even that short a time.
Although a few of the Plains Indian peoples were sedentary farmers, most, including the Blackfoot, Cheyenne, and Comanche, were nomadic buffalo hunters, who gathered in tribes during the summer and dispersed into family groups in the winter
Más definiciones de Plains IndianDefinición de Plains Indian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.