- 1Of or associated with the underworld.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Similar key ingredients exist amongst various levels of thought on reincarnation, mainly Plutonian and Hindu, especially Ramanuja's ‘personal’ system.
- Damien picked his way through the corpse ridden Plutonian landscape.
- 2Relating to the dwarf planet Pluto.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our Plutonian scanners are picking up a distress signal in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
- Adonis guessed that he was a Plutonian, because they were always the proudest, no matter what.
- Eventually, the astronauts re-establish communication having decided to continue on their Plutonian path.
Más definiciones de PlutonianDefinición de Plutonian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.