- 1A body of advisers appointed by a sovereign or a Governor General (now chiefly on an honorary basis and including present and former government ministers).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Privy Council is an unelected body; constitutionally it is answerable only to the reigning monarch.
- The reference by the Prime Minister to the Privy Council is merely a sop to overactive consciences.
- I have noted that there have been no appointments to the Privy Council in terms of members of this House.
Más definiciones de Privy CouncilDefinición de Privy Council en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.