- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead there is an Olympian, Promethean stature to the music, less human and more godly.
- The modern popularity of the Promethean myth dates from the 1770s when Goethe came to see in the Titan a symbol of man's creative striving and of his revolt against the restraints of society and life.
- The Revolutionaries and members of the Assembly created this Promethean idea of the sovereign individual taken out of his religious context, his origins, his environment and his social class.
Definición de Prometheus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.