- 1A deep blue pigment used in painting and dyeing, made from or in imitation of ferric ferrocyanide.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Blue pigments include Prussian blue (ferric ferrocyanide) and phthalocyanine blue. Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are added to coating materials to produce a white color.
- Although it looks like a base coat from a distance, the rich Prussian blue diluted with white lead was then applied around the sharp-edged figures to finish the veneers of paint and complete the composition.
- The chemical bonds in Prussian blue produce a unique spectrum with FTIR analysis that can be easily distinguished from all other pigments.
- 1.1A deep blue colour.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nikolai's walls were painted a deep blue - Prussian blue, like midnight skies.
- The models were built with consummate skill, and created a fabulous confection of boxwood, brass, bone, ebony, gold leaf and painted details in the typical naval colours of Prussian blue and Venetian red.
- The Germans replaced Prussian blue with field grey (grey-green) and the Russians replaced dark green with a greyish brown.
Más definiciones de Prussian blueDefinición de Prussian blue en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.