Definición de Prussian blue en inglés:
1A deep blue pigment used in painting and dyeing, made from or in imitation of ferric ferrocyanide.
- Blue pigments include Prussian blue (ferric ferrocyanide) and phthalocyanine blue. Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are added to coating materials to produce a white color.
- Although it looks like a base coat from a distance, the rich Prussian blue diluted with white lead was then applied around the sharp-edged figures to finish the veneers of paint and complete the composition.
- The chemical bonds in Prussian blue produce a unique spectrum with FTIR analysis that can be easily distinguished from all other pigments.
1.1A deep blue colour.
- Nikolai's walls were painted a deep blue - Prussian blue, like midnight skies.
- The models were built with consummate skill, and created a fabulous confection of boxwood, brass, bone, ebony, gold leaf and painted details in the typical naval colours of Prussian blue and Venetian red.
- The Germans replaced Prussian blue with field grey (grey-green) and the Russians replaced dark green with a greyish brown.
Definición de Prussian blue en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan