- An award for an achievement in American journalism, literature, or music. There are thirteen made each year.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was also awarded the Bollingen Prize, the National Book Award, and the Pulitzer Prize for her Collected Poems.
- Her awards include the Ruth Lilly Poetry Prize and the Pulitzer Prize.
- The opera played to packed houses and rave reviews in New York and won a Pulitzer Prize for its composer.
Más definiciones de Pulitzer PrizeDefinición de Pulitzer Prize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.