- The head of the army department in charge of the quartering and equipment of troops.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The highlight of Groves's tenure in the Office of the Quartermaster General was clearly his supervision of the construction of the Pentagon, which began on 11 September 1941.
- The Quartermaster General, Edward Wagner, stated: ‘we are at the end of our personnel and matériel strength.’
- In mid-July 1941 Brigadier General Brehon B. Sommervell, the chief of the construction division of the Office of the Quartermaster General, ordered that the Pentagon be constructed.
Más definiciones de Quartermaster GeneralDefinición de Quartermaster General en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.