- another term for cow parsley.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Plants such as dill, coriander, and Queen Anne's lace - when allowed to flower - are among the best beneficial insect attractors you can grow.
- And next summer, when you're admiring the Queen Anne's lace along the roadside, thank the colonists: that flower is a wild carrot gone to bloom - escaped from those the colonists planted a few hundred years ago.
- Canterbury bells, Echium, foxglove, sweet William, Queen Anne's lace and mullein (also known as verbascum) are among the commonly grown ornamental biennials.
Más definiciones de Queen Anne's laceDefinición de Queen Anne's lace en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.