- A kind of sleep that occurs at intervals during the night and is characterized by rapid eye movements, more dreaming and bodily movement, and faster pulse and breathing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It happens during three distinct periods during the night called rapid eye movement or REM sleep.
- The increase in the power of LF component during the postapneic hyperventilation was significantly more pronounced in non-REM sleep than in REM sleep.
- Patient reports of dreams experienced during REM sleep tend to be bizarre and detailed, with storyline plot associations.
Más definiciones de REM sleepDefinición de REM sleep en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.