- The title of the Mother Superior of a convent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At her convent grammar school the Reverend Mother was so pathologically anti-English that she tore posters representing events in English history from the walls and stamped upon them.
- The Reverend Mother and my beloved Sister Agnes handled my constant worry about Mother's recovery gently but firmly.
- Sarah Dunne, the nurse in charge was referred to as the Reverend Mother, and Vera Fogarty in Therapy was Sister Veronica.
Más definiciones de Reverend MotherDefinición de Reverend Mother en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.