- 1A variety of wine grape grown in Germany, Austria, and elsewhere.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chardonnay is the main grape variety, with Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, and Pinot Noir a long way behind.
- The evidence of xylem dysfunction comes primarily from microscopic examination and dye uptake studies with a number of grape varieties, namely; Muscat Gordo Blanco, Riesling, Pinot noir, and Merlot.
- But Neal also uses Chardonnay, Riesling, Viognier, and Sangiovese, making verjus is similar to making wine, except juice is not fermented.
- 1.1A dry white wine made from the Riesling grape.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In general, red and white wines keep for two to three days, although Rieslings, Sauvignon Blancs, some Chiantis, and Cabernet Sauvignons hold up to a week.
- I'm a big fan of the new wave of sweeter Rieslings - where the true nature of the grape is revealed as a luscious, fruity wine with honey, lime and apricot flavours, plus good cellaring potential.
- This applies to no more than a handful of wine styles: claret, red and white Burgundy, Rhône reds, Tuscan and Piedmontese reds, vintage port, vintage champagne, a few Spanish reds, Mosel Rieslings and Californian Cabernets.
Más definiciones de RieslingDefinición de Riesling en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.