- A title given to a bishop, especially in the Anglican Church: the Right Reverend David Jenkins, Bishop of DurhamMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The book is signed by the author, and features the inscription: ‘The Right Reverend The Lord Bishop of Ripon from Bram Stoker, 31 July 1897’.
- The institution of The Reverend Kathryn Southerton as Incumbent by Bishop Richard and the Right Reverend Dr. R.C.A. Henderson took place at Rathbarron Church in the Parish of Killoran on Friday, August 13 th.
- The Church of Ireland was re-dedicated at 4p.m. by the Right Reverend Richard Henderson, Bishop of Tuam, Killala, and Achonry.
Más definiciones de Right ReverendDefinición de Right Reverend en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.