Definición de Rolfing en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] trademark
A technique of deep tissue manipulation aimed at the release and realignment of the body, and the reduction of muscular and psychic tension. Also called structural integration.
- She personally conducted training in her Structural Integration Method technique, which later became known as Rolfing, at the Esalen Institute in the '60s.
- She has authored several books on the relationship of form and structure in the human body, including Rolfing.
- He suggests counseling, support groups and physically orientated therapies such as tai chi, Reiki yoga and Rolfing.
1970s: from the name of Ida P. Rolf (1897–1979), American physiotherapist, + -ing1.
- Example sentences
- I got Rolfed just to see if it would have any effect on my bodily awareness.
Definición de Rolfing en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan