Definición de Rolfing en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] trademark
A technique of deep tissue manipulation aimed at the release and realignment of the body, and the reduction of muscular and psychic tension. Also called structural integration.
- She personally conducted training in her Structural Integration Method technique, which later became known as Rolfing, at the Esalen Institute in the '60s.
- She has authored several books on the relationship of form and structure in the human body, including Rolfing.
- He suggests counseling, support groups and physically orientated therapies such as tai chi, Reiki yoga and Rolfing.
1970s: from the name of Ida P. Rolf (1897–1979), American physiotherapist, + -ing1.
- Example sentences
- I got Rolfed just to see if it would have any effect on my bodily awareness.
Definición de Rolfing en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary