Definición de Rollerblade en inglés:
An in-line skate.
- They attempted to play pool, then they attempted to play tennis in rollerblades.
- He took his bag off and dropped it on the desktop, and leaned down to take off his rollerblades, replacing them with shoes.
- After we'd gotten strapped up with the appropriate gear and the shop's not-so-clean rollerblades, I tried to get Charles off the bench he was sitting on.
verbo(rollerblade) [no object] Volver al principio
Skate using Rollerblades: they don’t drive cars but they do rollerblade (as noun rollerblading) rollerblading was ideal for runners whose knees were beginning to give out
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We have heard stories about people who were rollerblading to work or biking to work, or even walking two hours to get to their jobs.
- You are not rollerblading, but in-line skating with Rollerblade in-line skates.
- Right now they are rollerblading and throwing water balloons.
- Example sentences
- All skate or roller-bladers in Laois are invited along.
- The solution lies with less motor traffic and specially designated lanes for cyclists, rollerbladers, skateboarders and the rest, while reserving the sidewalks for whom they were originally intended: the pedestrians.
- ‘We will ‘police’ the skateboarders and rollerbladers and make sure they respect their ‘neighbours’.’
Definición de Rollerblade en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan