- Relating to the Roman Catholic Church: a Roman Catholic bishopMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Xavier University is the nation's only historically black Roman Catholic college, whose roots go back to 1825.
- Nine of the 12 jurors are Roman Catholic, The judge is Roman Catholic.
- In 1929 he became Australia's first Roman Catholic and Australian-born Labor Prime Minister.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A member of the Roman Catholic Church: Roman Catholics can’t share a Eucharist with other ChurchesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Historically, the role of Mary has been a subject of deep controversy between Protestant churches and Roman Catholics.
- Evangelicals and Roman Catholics can agree that Jesus is Lord.
- Not surprisingly, Roman Catholics are at their strongest in Greater Glasgow and Lanarkshire.
late 16th century: translation of Latin (Ecclesia) Romana Catholica (et Apostolica) 'Roman Catholic (and Apostolic Church'). It was apparently first used as a conciliatory term in place of the earlier Roman, Romanist, or Romish, considered derogatory.
Más definiciones de Roman CatholicDefinición de Roman Catholic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.