- The Rhaeto-Romance language spoken in the Swiss canton of Grisons by fewer than 30,000 people. It has several dialects, and is an official language of Switzerland.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most of the inhabitants speak a German dialect, but French and Italian are also recognized as official languages, and Romansh, spoken by a tiny minority, is a fourth national tongue.
- Another 18 percent speak French, about 10 percent - mostly in the Ticino region - speak Italian, and roughly 1 percent speak Romansh, a dialect spoken mostly in the Grison region.
- The language is, in fact, a mix of several, though it sounds a bit like the Swiss dialect Rumantsch.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Romansh language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The children of the Romansh region learn German or French.
from Romansh Roman(t)sch, from medieval Latin romanice 'in the Romanic manner'.
Más definiciones de RomanshDefinición de Romansh en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.