sustantivo (plural Roshis)
- The spiritual leader of a community of Zen Buddhist monks.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many well-known generals were private Zen students of famous Roshis.
- Upon Suzuki Roshi's death in 1971, his dharma heir Zentatsu Richard Baker was installed as abbot, one of the first Western students trained by an Asian master to become a Roshi.
- Two monks are standing in the garden of the monastery, arguing over the nature of reality when the Roshi overhears them.
Más definiciones de RoshiDefinición de Roshi en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.