- A style of ballet developed at the Russian Imperial Ballet Academy, popularized in the West by Sergei Diaghilev’s Ballets Russes from 1909.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Between 1909 and 1929, the Ballets Russes brought ballet into the twentieth century and Russian ballet to the West.
- In those days, Russian ballet from Russia meant either Moscow's Bolshoi Ballet or Leningrad's Kirov Ballet - but there is not even any Leningrad anymore.
- Like the Kirov and the Bolshoi, the Kyiv Ballet, is known world-wide for the luxurious and splendid Russian ballet style - a passionate blend of artistry and technical virtuosity.
Más definiciones de Russian balletDefinición de Russian ballet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.