- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His formula for war was expansive: he collected discontented Sahelian Arabs and Tuaregs, armed them, and formed them into an Islamic Legion that served as the spearhead of his offensives.
- For most, Niger is one of those arid and amorphous Sahelian countries that are made up largely and increasingly of shades of the Sahara.
- Yet these migrations remain essential to the economy of Sahelian countries where livestock production accounts for 15 to 35% of gross domestic product and between 15 and 30% of export revenues.
Pronunciación: /-ˈhiːlɪən/adjetivo & sustantivo
Más definiciones de SahelDefinición de Sahel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.