Definición de Samburu en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual)
1A member of a mainly pastoral people of northern Kenya.
- I doubt if you get the kind of laughter in the slums of Johannesburg or Nairobi that you still experience among the Samburu in Northern Kenya.
- Seneiya is a proud Samburu by birth but her broad-based education has given her a different perspective to her tribal contemporaries.
- For instance, the battle dance of the Samburu contains fierce jumping motions, which simulate actions of a raid.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Samburu or their language.
- The main lodge stretched above a sandy river bank, shaded by trees where one could look across the river and see Samburu tribesmen and their herds.
- During the twentieth century, Samburu women started to adopt beaded necklaces, among them the flat necklaces of the Maasai, and gradually stopped making the mporro.
- Up to 200 members of the Masai and Samburu communities are seeking compensation for the deaths of as many as 50 people killed by unexploded munitions.
a local name.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan