- 1 (plural igual or Sandawes) A member of an indigenous people of Tanzania.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They were called to Tanzania, Africa to work with an unreached people group, the Sandawes.
- 2 [mass noun] The Khoisan language of the Sandawe.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The language of the Sandawe people is very different from their neighbours', as Sandawe is classified as a Khoisan, or click language.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Sandawe or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The herding and tilling of the immigrant peoples, with their metal implements and weapons, upset the Sandawe way of life and sources of food.
Más definiciones de SandaweDefinición de Sandawe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.