Definición de Saudi en inglés:
Relating to Saudi Arabia or its ruling dynasty.
- Until 1964, Saudi girls were not allowed to go to school.
- According to the movie, these Saudi investors own about 7 percent of the U.S. economy.
- As a new rule, all Saudi visitors to the US are interviewed, fingerprinted and photographed upon arrival.
sustantivo (plural Saudis)Volver al principio
A citizen of Saudi Arabia, or a member of its ruling dynasty.
- Companies are just not creating enough jobs, despite intense pressure to hire Saudis instead of South Asians and other expatriates.
- They're Iranians and Syrians and Saudis and Egyptians, but the core of them are the dissatisfied people who were disenfranchised.
- Egyptians, Saudis, Syrians, etc. would describe themselves as ‘Arab’.
from the name of Abdul-Aziz ibn Saud ( 1880–1953), first king of Saudi Arabia.
Definición de Saudi en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan