- A black hole of a kind supposed to result from the complete gravitational collapse of an electrically neutral and non-rotating body, having a physical singularity at the centre to which infalling matter inevitably proceeds and at which the curvature of space-time is infinite. A Schwarzschild radius is the radius of the boundary of a hole of this type.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If a mass is squeezed smaller than its Schwarzschild radius it becomes a Black Hole.
- By the ‘size’ of a black hole we typically mean the Schwarzschild radius (or ‘event horizon’ as people like to say).
- If an object exists entirely within its Schwarzschild radius then it is referred to as a black hole.
named after Karl Schwarzschild (1873–1916), German astronomer.
Más definiciones de Schwarzschild black holeDefinición de Schwarzschild black hole en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.