trademark , chiefly North American
Definición de Scotch tape en inglés:
Transparent adhesive tape.
- Carefully secure the edges with a hot-glue gun (don't bother with Scotch tape - it won't hold!
- Do you have a tabloid sized newspaper, some Scotch tape, string, scissors and an appreciation of simple joys?
- Next, I placed the glass on top of the liner and taped it to the liner using Scotch tape.
verbo(Scotch-tape) [with object and adverbial] Volver al principio
Stick with transparent adhesive tape: I Scotch-taped my drawings to the walls
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I recognized most of them from the snapshots of the ensemble during their many previous nights at Linda's, which were Scotch-taped neatly onto a long mirror across from the bar.
- Someone had sloppily Scotch-taped a Council of Canadians flag next to his seat.
- We're not newcomers, he says, referencing a smaller hand-lettered sign that was, until recently, Scotch-taped in the bookstore window.
Definición de Scotch tape en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan