- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But he writes, almost always open-mindedly, of the differences that distinguish Persians from Scythians, Babylonians, Indians, and Egyptians, as well as from Greeks.
- For example, the leaders of successive nomadic tribes which occupied the Crimea - the Scythians, Sarmatians, and the Goths - were all interested in conspicuous wealth.
- In the third century B.C., Scythians were displaced by Sarmatians, who in turn were overrun by waves of Germanic Goths.
Definición de Scythia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.