sustantivo[mass noun] • trademark
- A barbiturate drug used as a sedative and hypnotic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The inquest heard Dr Iqbal first prescribed the barbiturate Seconal for the princess in July 1999 after another patient told him she needed the drugs.
- Raving, starving herself, addicted to Seconal and Dexedrine, Tippy makes a dramatic transformation from beautiful to mean.
- Devastated, Auden increased his intake of Benzedrine and Seconal to help him sleep.
Más definiciones de SeconalDefinición de Seconal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.