- The former communist block consisting of the Soviet Union and some countries in eastern Europe.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In common usage, the Third World comprises all countries not included in the First World and the Second World.
- It is a pecking order that originated in militaries, entered schools, and now is a social system of the Second World.
- The old Second World enjoyed a certain measure of autonomy from the capitalist global system.
Más definiciones de Second WorldDefinición de Second World en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.