sustantivo[mass noun] Biology
- A parainfluenza virus which causes disease of the upper respiratory tract in mice and is used in the laboratory to produce cell fusion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some paramyxoviruses, such as measles virus in humans and Sendai virus in mice, can also induce persistent infection in neurons of the central nervous system, in this study, we found no evidence that RSV infects brain tissue.
- ICS has been used extensively to measure the spatial distribution of plasmamembrane proteins, and to assay the binding and fusion of Sendai virus to target cells.
- Sentinel mice monitored serologically throughout the study were free of Sendai virus, pneumonia virus of mice, mouse hepatitis virus, other murine viruses and mycoplasma.
Más definiciones de Sendai virusDefinición de Sendai virus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.