sustantivo[mass noun] • trademark
- A preparation of agarose used as a gel in chromatography, electrophoresis, and other separation techniques.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The purification of VAA started from aqueous extracts of dried mistletoe leaves and also used affinity chromatography on lactosylated Sepharose as the crucial step as previously described.
- One hundred microliters of 10% (w/v) protein-A Sepharose in lysis buffer was added and mixed at 4° for 1 hr.
- The mutant protein was immobilized on CNBr-activated Sepharose according to the manufacturer's instruction.
1960s: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de SepharoseDefinición de Sepharose en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.