Definición de Serb en inglés:
A native or inhabitant of Serbia, or a person of Serbian descent.
- Ethnically motivated violence has meant scores of Croatian Serbs seeking asylum elsewhere in Europe.
- At the height of his power, Greeks, Bulgarians, Serbs and Albanians swore allegiance to him.
- I am a Serb, but my nationality was never more important than my personality.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to Serbia, the Serbs, or their language.
- A further crisis in Kosovo was again characterized by brinkmanship until mainly US bombers were set loose to attack Serb troops occupying the territory and to destroy infrastructure within Serbia.
- In 1992, as the former Yugoslavia sank into civil war, the city of Sarajevo, Bosnia, was surrounded by Bosnian Serb fighters, supported by Serbia.
- But this would be met with demands for Kosovo's Serb minority population to be included in a redefined Serbia.
Definición de Serb en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan