- A native or inhabitant of Serbia, or a person of Serbian descent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ethnically motivated violence has meant scores of Croatian Serbs seeking asylum elsewhere in Europe.
- At the height of his power, Greeks, Bulgarians, Serbs and Albanians swore allegiance to him.
- I am a Serb, but my nationality was never more important than my personality.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to Serbia, the Serbs, or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A further crisis in Kosovo was again characterized by brinkmanship until mainly US bombers were set loose to attack Serb troops occupying the territory and to destroy infrastructure within Serbia.
- In 1992, as the former Yugoslavia sank into civil war, the city of Sarajevo, Bosnia, was surrounded by Bosnian Serb fighters, supported by Serbia.
- But this would be met with demands for Kosovo's Serb minority population to be included in a redefined Serbia.
Más definiciones de SerbDefinición de Serb en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.