- 1(In Muslim countries) the Devil or an evil spirit.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More importantly, as the Shaitan incarnate, he becomes a symbol of resistance for black British youth fighting against racism.
- From the moment the pilgrim dons his Ihram, he profusely makes this pronouncement during all waking hours until he has stoned the Shaytan on the 10th of Zul-Hijjah.
- This is a task the cursed Shaitan assigned to himself.
Arabic šayṭān from Hebrew śāṭān. Compare with Satan.
Más definiciones de ShaitanDefinición de Shaitan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.