- A member of the Order of Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, a charitable society founded in the US in 1872: the festival parade might reel with pipe bands and ShrinersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Perhaps shrinking membership in the League of Women Voters and the Shriners is offset by membership gains in the Sierra Club or the American Association of Retired Persons.
- There are also several Masonic affiliated organizations, including the Shriners, which extend the social and charitable work of the Freemasons.
- It's the best part of the day: a crisp pale ale, sometimes a modest Partagas lit with my Shag-designed Zippo (it has a picture of three conjoined fez-bedecked Shriners drinking and smoking) and a book or magazine.
Más definiciones de ShrinerDefinición de Shriner en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.