- dated term for conjoined twins.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A pair of Siamese twins joined at the spine both survived an operation to separate them in December last year.
- A rare and complicated operation in Singapore to separate a pair of Siamese twins from Nepal who are joined at the head continues to progress smoothly as it enters its fourth day.
- ‘Tug us any closer and we will officially be the world's first Siamese twins that were joined after birth,’ he said dryly.
with reference to the Siamese men Chang and Eng (1811–74), who, despite being joined at the waist, led an active life.
Más definiciones de Siamese twinsDefinición de Siamese twins en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.