- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As far as food is concerned, do go to the prettily-decorated Snow Lion Restaurant of the Hotel Tibet, and eat typical Tibetan food and Sikkimese momos (a snack akin to steamed dumplings).
- Dr Evans had previously promised the Sikkimese people, on whose border the mountain lies, that his team would not set foot on the actual summit, which the Sikkimese believed to be the home of their gods.
- ‘I can speak Nepali, you know, in addition to my native Sikkimese,’ he told me.
Pronunciación: /ˌsɪkɪˈmiːz/adjetivo & sustantivo
Más definiciones de SikkimDefinición de Sikkim en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.