- 1.1 (as noun silenus) (plural sileni /-nʌɪ/) A woodland spirit, usually depicted in art as old and having ears like those of a horse.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A statue of Marsyas as a wise old silenus embodied this positive version of Marsyas in the Forum Romanum.
- Satyrs and sileni are depicted in art and literature in the company of nymphs, whom they constantly pursue.
- On the lid are dancing maenads, satyrs, and sileni.
Más definiciones de SilenusDefinición de Silenus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.