- A children’s game in which players must obey the leader’s instructions if (and only if) they are prefaced with the words ‘Simon says’.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Afterward they were instructed to act out a Simon Says ritual in which they were led into ocean waters, still blindfolded.
- Charles is a sophomore in high school now, and he is still determined that he will not play Simon Says.
- But in his effort to find a way to be true to himself, Charles becomes caught in a tragic game of Simon Says that will ultimately leave one student dead.
Más definiciones de Simon SaysDefinición de Simon Says en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.