- Relating to or denoting a large language family of eastern Asia which includes Chinese, Burmese, Tibetan, and (in some classifications) Thai. They are tonal languages, but the exact relationships between them are far from clear.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A member of the Sino-Tibetan family of languages, Thai is one of the oldest languages in East or Southeast Asia.
- The Tibetan language belongs to the Sino-Tibetan family.
- Zhuang belongs to the Sino-Tibetan language family.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- The Sino-Tibetan language family.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Balti, spoken in the extreme Northeast, belongs to the Sino-Tibetan, rather than the Indo-European, language family.
Más definiciones de Sino-TibetanDefinición de Sino-Tibetan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.