Definición de Sino-Tibetan en inglés:
Relating to or denoting a large language family of eastern Asia which includes Chinese, Burmese, Tibetan, and (in some classifications) Thai. They are tonal languages, but the exact relationships between them are far from clear.
- A member of the Sino-Tibetan family of languages, Thai is one of the oldest languages in East or Southeast Asia.
- The Tibetan language belongs to the Sino-Tibetan family.
- Zhuang belongs to the Sino-Tibetan language family.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
The Sino-Tibetan language family.
- Balti, spoken in the extreme Northeast, belongs to the Sino-Tibetan, rather than the Indo-European, language family.
Definición de Sino-Tibetan en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan