- A family of North American Indian languages spoken by the Sioux and related people, including Dakota, Hidatsa, and Crow.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Monacan Nation is comprised primarily of descendants of the Siouan speaking Monacans, Tutelos, and Saponis.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to or denoting the Siouan language family.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Members of the Siouan language family proper are to be found practically everywhere east of the Rocky Mountains except on the southern Plains and in the Northeast.
- We examined the data for Algonquian as well as Siouan language groups.
- His research helped debunk earlier notions that the Monacans and other Siouan groups were largely nomadic hunters and gatherers.
Más definiciones de SiouanDefinición de Siouan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.