Definición de Sirenia en inglés:
An order of large aquatic plant-eating mammals which includes the manatees and dugong. They live chiefly in tropical coastal waters and are distinguished by paddle-like forelimbs and a tail flipper replacing hindlimbs.
- Order Sirenia: two families and four living species
- Belonging to the order Sirenia, dugongs are believed to have given rise to the mermaid myth.
- Marine mammals are divided into three orders: Carnivora, Sirenia and Cetacea.
- Dugongs belong to the mammalian order Sirenia and are popularly known as sea-cows.
Definición de Sirenia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan