- 1.1A state of hopeless depression: while everyone is having a blast I am sinking into the Slough of DespondMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In terms of art - if we still believe in that with film, and I hope we do - the whole matter of doubt, second thoughts and variant versions leads us into the sloughs of despond and indifference.
- Tull's mother stops her wandering and drug abuse long enough to see her son through the worst of his adolescence and may or may not fall back into the slough of despond after her reunion with her estranged husband.
- The way out of my slough of despond, Striegel informed me in another telephone checkup, was to fundamentally change the way I thought about such goals.
Más definiciones de Slough of DespondDefinición de Slough of Despond en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.