Slovakia was dominated by Hungary until it declared independence in 1918 and united with the Czech-speaking areas of Bohemia and Moravia to form Czechoslovakia. The eastern of the two constituent republics of Czechoslovakia, Slovakia became independent on the partition of that country on 1 January 1993
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There's a tented village of Slovakians living on that small patch of wasteland behind your local shops.
- American enlisted sat next to Polish officers, Korean NCOs and Australians sat together, Mongolians and Slovakians were together, as well as Albanians and Macedonians.
- The Slovakians ' ability to pass the ball around a pitch that was hardly conducive to an expansive approach embarrassed the ham-fisted attempts of Eriksson's men to mimic their hosts' fluency and rhythm.
Más definiciones de SlovakiaDefinición de Slovakia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.