- An eyesight test using rows of letters printed in successively decreasing sizes (the Snellen scale) of which patients are asked to read as many as they can.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Snellen test for visual acuity is the test most commonly used and is based on distance vision.
- As with the Snellen test, each eye is tested separately and then together, with and without corrective lenses.
- The values represented here are estimates of how the child would have scored on the Snellen scale.
mid 19th century: named after Hermann Snellen (1834–1908), Dutch ophthalmologist.
Más definiciones de Snellen testDefinición de Snellen test en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.