- Relating to Socrates or his philosophy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Furthermore, Socratic philosophy can only be realized through question and answer, and thus the dialogue format of Plato's works allows for this philosophical realization and understanding.
- The Academy's method of argument was, in the first instance, dialectical, like that of Socrates in Plato's Socratic dialogues.
- Their model was Socrates as depicted in Plato's Socratic dialogues, where he puts questions to his interlocutors and deduces conclusions unwelcome to them from their replies.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A follower of Socrates.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Just as Heidegger claimed that ‘commemorating’ the philosophy of the pre - Socratics held the key to retrieving a non - objectified relation to the truth of Being, so Buber found a similar capacity in the lived reality of Hasidism.
- The most vicious of the self-styled Socratics was Critias, not only the leader of the oligarchs who seized control of Athens in 404, but a prolific writer on political-philosophical subjects.
- Lycon seems to have been an average respectable politician; the Socratics have nothing against him except that he was once the master's professed friend.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Angelo proceeds Socratically with Isabella, teetering between forensic and deliberative styles.
- The workshop format proceeds by example: participants learn Socratically how to teach Socratically.
- Truth, according to Climacus, is external to the self and not to be Socratically recollected from within.
Más definiciones de SocraticDefinición de Socratic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.