Definición de Socratic en inglés:
Relating to Socrates or his philosophy.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Furthermore, Socratic philosophy can only be realized through question and answer, and thus the dialogue format of Plato's works allows for this philosophical realization and understanding.
- The Academy's method of argument was, in the first instance, dialectical, like that of Socrates in Plato's Socratic dialogues.
- Their model was Socrates as depicted in Plato's Socratic dialogues, where he puts questions to his interlocutors and deduces conclusions unwelcome to them from their replies.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A follower of Socrates.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Just as Heidegger claimed that ‘commemorating’ the philosophy of the pre - Socratics held the key to retrieving a non - objectified relation to the truth of Being, so Buber found a similar capacity in the lived reality of Hasidism.
- The most vicious of the self-styled Socratics was Critias, not only the leader of the oligarchs who seized control of Athens in 404, but a prolific writer on political-philosophical subjects.
- Lycon seems to have been an average respectable politician; the Socratics have nothing against him except that he was once the master's professed friend.
- 1Socratically adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Angelo proceeds Socratically with Isabella, teetering between forensic and deliberative styles.
- The workshop format proceeds by example: participants learn Socratically how to teach Socratically.
- Truth, according to Climacus, is external to the self and not to be Socratically recollected from within.
Palabras que riman con Socraticachromatic, acrobatic, Adriatic, aerobatic, anagrammatic, aquatic, aristocratic, aromatic, asthmatic, athematic, attic, autocratic, automatic, axiomatic, bureaucratic, charismatic, chromatic, cinematic, climatic, dalmatic, democratic, diagrammatic, diaphragmatic, diplomatic, dogmatic, dramatic, ecstatic, emblematic, emphatic, enigmatic, epigrammatic, erratic, fanatic, hepatic, hieratic, hydrostatic, hypostatic, idiomatic, idiosyncratic, isochromatic, lymphatic, melodramatic, meritocratic, miasmatic, monochromatic, monocratic, monogrammatic, numismatic, operatic, panchromatic, pancreatic, paradigmatic, phlegmatic, photostatic, piratic, plutocratic, pneumatic, polychromatic, pragmatic, prelatic, prismatic, problematic, programmatic, psychosomatic, quadratic, rheumatic, schematic, schismatic, sciatic, semi-automatic, somatic, static, stigmatic, sub-aquatic, sylvatic, symptomatic, systematic, technocratic, thematic, theocratic, thermostatic, traumatic
Definición de Socratic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda