- Relating to, denoting, or characteristic of a biogeographical region including desert areas of the south-western US and central Mexico.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The landscape in question is not Central Australia but the Sonoran Desert in Southern Arizona, USA.
- However, the Sonoran region is characterized by great variability in annual precipitation, which is one of the most important factors affecting quail populations.
- His grandfather had fled the shackles of peonage in the 1880s and homesteaded this tract of Sonoran desert.
Más definiciones de SonoranDefinición de Sonoran en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.